Casix uses flux, Czochralski and water solution crystal- growing methods. We produce some of the highest quality BBO, LBO, KTP, Nd:YVO4 and a-BBO crystals in the world.
Starting with strictly controlled and inspected high purity raw materials and quality crucibles, we use a 32-puller machine for growing YVO4 and YAG crystals, using the Czorcharalski method. Crystals grow when a seed crystal is brought into contact with molten material of the same type. The growing crystal is then pulled and rotated at a constant, monitored speed, growing a high quality crystal.
- Strict quality control
- Crystal length from 0.01mm to 25mm and up to 20x20x25mm3
- p-coatings, AR coatings, mounting, housing and repolishing services
- Strong design and technical support
- High precision dimension control
- High stability and reliability
- Mass production line to support high volume OEM applications
- Fast delivery of in-stock crystals